Add

Friday, June 19, 2015

Everything's Inside Out

If you have a little extra money and time this weekend, get off your back sides and celebrate Father's Day by taking your family to see Disney-Pixar's new movie "Inside Out".  There won't be a dad in the house that doesn't come down with a sudden bout of the allergies.  I know something stirred up my sinuses a little. (If my kids ask, I wasn't crying)



Every time I see a Disney movie I leave the theater feeling that was the best movie they have ever made and that there is no way they'll be able to top it.  Inside Out was no exception to this "best Disney movie Ever" feeling.  It is great for all ages.  My 4 year old yelled, "That was great" when walking out and my 2 ten year old boys couldn't stop talking about it on the way home.




The story is based around this little girl Riley and her emotions.  When a sudden change in her life causes everything to go out of control her emotions have to go on a serious but fun journey to get things back to the way they were.  I won't say anymore but please consider this movie over the weekend if you can.

Have a great Father's Day weekend.  My has already started.

No comments:

Post a Comment