Add

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Clueless Gamer Plays Halo 5

I love me some Clueless Gamer and you should too.  #CluelessGamer is a Conan O'Brien bit and the premise is to take a person that knows nothing about video games and doesn't even like them, then have that person review the newest games on the market.  Because the person that is doing the reviews is a world renown comedian and talk-show host it makes it even better. Also, It's an amazing way for developers to promote their games and in all actuality, it's funny as all heck and it reminds me a lot of myself... The Redneck Gamer.



In the latest episode of Clueless Gamer Conan and his crew take on the cast of the HBO hit Series Silicon Valley.  I have never seen this show but that's because I'm too busy play xBox with the kids.

I just want to warn you that I'm all about family friendly material here and I don't think this is appropriate for the kiddos.  Sit back, relax and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment