Add

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Xbox One) $10

Store.Xbox.com has Tomb Raider for $9.00 valid only for Xbox Live Gold Members.



Lara Croft has been rebooted and I have to say it is a good change.  This is more of an Origins story or a prequel so no need to know the older games if you don't want to go back almost 20 years.  I played and loved this game from beginning to end.  The graphics and story line are amazing and the once clunky control are now more seamless and fluent.

Tomb Raider is rated M for Mature so it's not a family friendly game but I've played it all the way through and with the exception of some PG-13 type language I didn't think it was all that bad.  There is some violence but I let both of my 10 year old boys play it and they enjoyed it a lot.

To download your copy just visit the link here--> Tomb Raider:  Definitive Edition for Xbox One $10


No comments:

Post a Comment